Writing Task #3


Writing Task #3 : Informal Letter : 


 9 Sultan Qaboos st

Al_Harem,Al_Buraimi

Oman

May 1,2023


Dear Sara,    

      How are you? How is your family? I hope that you are happy and doing well. I am writing to inform you about Our Family business.


Our family business is a Car accessories Shop. My brother, my cousin and I own this business. We Started it in last July. It is in Sohar.Our customers are people from the city and Villages around . Our business is Success full because more profitable than other business.


Moreover, each member has different duties in our family business. first,I am the cashier and a accountant.This is because lam good with numbers.However, my brother is the manager because he is making good decisions. On the other hand, my cousin is the Sales person. This is because he is very social and loves talking to people.


I hope that you can come and check our business . Kindly give my regards to everyone. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Take care, 

Thuraya

Comments