Writing Task #2

 

Writing Task #2 : Informal Letter : The type of vacation you like 


                                                                                                                     Al Hareem, Al Buraim

                                                                                                                            Sultanate of Oman

                                                                                                                                  March 27,202

    Dear Sara,

                 How are your? How is your family? U hope you are doing well. I am writing to tell you about myself and what types of vacation I love.


I am a student at Al Buraimi University College (BUC). It is in Al Buraimi ,Oman .My major is Business Administration.I do not have a job.I am eighteen years old.I am not married.I live in Al Buraimi ,Oman.I go to College by car. I like shopping ,writing and watching movies.However, I do not like reading and playing computer games.I speak two languages,which are English and Arabia.Nevertheless,I do not speak Urdu and Italian.My favorite course is English, but I do not like Mathematics.


Moreover, there are many types of vacation, but I like the short one the most.I like to spend it in Oman durning winter.I like this type of vacation because we can experience the fun of planing for more vacations .It makes me feel positive more often.Also, it is easier to fit into my family’s schedules. In my vacation,I like shopping an spending time with my family.


What about you? Kindly write to me about yourself and the type of vacation you like.

Best wishes,

Thuraya 

Comments